Friday, August 9, 2013

Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner

Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Product View about Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner

  • The Gtech AirRam vacuum cleaner has all the convenience of being cordless. It carries 1/20th of the running costs of some mains-powered vacuums and compresses all the dirt, dust and fluff into neat little bales which you just drop into the bin. Join the Revolution...



Product View about Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner

Product Description



Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner - Need to Know InformationStyle UprightDust BaglessWeight Collection (Kg) 3.5Dimensions (H x W x D) 112.5 x 29.2 x 25.8 cm
powerful suction Motor Power (Watts) n / Aair Watts
Function Capacity ( L) 0.8Cord Length (M) CordlessAllergy Filtration: N / aCharging 4 full-time load for 40 minutes of use
What's in the box new friends AirRam GTECH Vacuum your wireless Quick Charger rights guarantee: 5 years... See more product details



Customer Reviews: Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner


Hoovering is now very easy, 1 Nov 2012
By BlueSky
This review is from : Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner (Kitchen & Home)



I read lots of reviews when looking for a new Vacuum Cleaner. One person put that their carpet looked like new so I decided to purchase the cordless Gtech AirRam. They were quite right, on my first use of the Ram my carpets did look like new. It is wonderful not to have to move from room to room and keep plugging a machine in, hoovering is now a pleasure! It is very light to pick up, can lift it with one hand. Easy to empty. It does sound like a lawn mover but that isnt a problem at all. Ok no attachments yet but am sure they will arrive soon. It's a wonderful machine and well done to Gtech for this great invention that makes life very easy indeed. Don't worry about the price, if you can afford it, worth every penny.


--------------------------
What a Sucker!!!, 13 Nov 2012
By JD
This review is from : Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner (Kitchen & Home)



Having had a number of the Gtech brush sweepers that munched their way though most anything, we though this new AirRam could be a bit of a safe bet. Like most others here we were not disappointed. The AirRam has a very sturdy build, proven by me when opening the box the wrong way resulting in the battery pack hitting our tiled kitchen floor with a sickening thud. However, not a sign of damage. We have a five bedroomed extended house and this little gem covers all the rooms on a single charge. The dust compacting compartment works really well and only needs emptying once a session. It charges quickly, but so far its been put back on change with a fair bit of running time remaining.

My son recently bought a Dyson ball vac for his new house, but after seeing the AirRam, he's now starting to regret his decision.

The only two very minor points I would offer to Gtech are: 1. a slightly longer power lead would be useful. We charge ours in our utility room where all the power sockets are mounted midway up the wall. The current lead just fits, at a stretch. 2. a foot level power switch would be slightly more convenient. The current lower handle mounted switch is fine, but as one has to hold down the brush cowling with a bit of toe pressure to kick off the cleaning process, having a foot pressure switch in that area, I believe, would prove to be slightly more logical location.

A great buy and I would wholeheartedly recommend the the Gtech AirRam.


Help

--------------------------
UNBELIEVABLE CLEANING POWER, 28 Jun 2013
By Norfolk reader

Amazon Verified Purchase

This review is from : Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner (Kitchen & Home)



I have long haired dogs and found my Dyson just could not cope with their hair on the carpets.. In desperation I thought I would try the Gtech Air Ram. If it didn't work it would be an expensive mistake! However the very first use put my mind at rest. It is simply BRILLIANT. My carpets have never looked so bright and hair free. I can't rate this cleaner high enough. It deserves 10 stars. Not only does it clean well but it's so light and easy to use. I'd recommend one to everyone.


--------------------------
G Tech air ram cordless vacuum cleaner., 20 Dec 2012
By Geordie Lad

Amazon Verified Purchase

This review is from : Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner (Kitchen & Home)



This is a first class product although a little pricey, It is unbelievable that a small lightweight battery powered vacuum cleaner can work so efficiently.Having read previous reviews i did the same as an earlier reviewer and used a well known upright vacuum cleaner to go over a carpet. I then used the G Tech air ram to go over the same carpet and was amazed at the additional ammount it collected. It is easy ti empty and clean and charges within four hours with a visible charge indicator that illuminated in stages as the charge increases. I would reccomend this product to anyone. we also have another lightweight sweeper by this manufacturer which is still working efficiently after several years of regular use.


--------------------------
Gtech Airram Hoover, 3 Nov 2012
By Percy
This review is from : Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner (Kitchen & Home)



I have never really been keen on large battery powered apparatus, but I must admit that this hoover is absolutely outstanding.
I am an OAP and find dealing with trailing power cables on hoovers very dangerous and to say the least totaly exasperating.
So much so that one puts off hoovering the house because of that. I own a Dyson Animal which is quite small and efficient but
the power lead is an absolute nightmare. So I read all the 40 plus reviews on the Gtech Airram and thought surely it cannot be that
perfect. I thought you do not see that many 5 star reviews on a product and so I took the plunge and purchased one.
I am very pleased to say that I am absolutely astounded at the performance, ease and effeciency in using this hoover.
I was pleased with the Dyson but this little hoover leaves it standing, no contest. The battery power is brilliant.Yes it has a few niggles, like the size of
the dust container but this is an insignificant criticism against the excellent performance of this hoover. To say I am pleased is
a massive understatement, it is one the best household products I have ever purchased. Well done Gtech.


--------------------------
Fantastic Vacuum Cleaner, 5 Jun 2013
By Ann

Amazon Verified Purchase

This review is from : Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner (Kitchen & Home)



Bought this direct from manufacturer in order to get extra battery at half price - offer no longer on. However, find I really do not need the extra battery. The battery does last as long as I need to vacuum the house. Machine is a dream to use. It seems to fly over hard floors and while it beds in firmer to a carpet is still so very easy to use. And it leaves carpets looking fantastic. Such a joy not to have to deal with cords and plugs and bending down and tripping up. It vacuums closer to edge than any machine I know of – so no longer need to go round the edges of rooms with a vacuum with tool for edges.

We have a three bed room, three story house and it’s so great to carry this light, controlled thing up and down the stairs. I find it does the flat areas of the stair treads really well - but it’s not designed for this – and not a comfortable action. Which is fine with me - I use a powerful handheld there usually.

I have a bad back and appreciate the G-Tech air Ram. I no longer put off vacuuming - well I have no reason to do so!! Also the weight of the machine being at floor level and not at hand/wrist level is another plus if hands and wrists are not of strong-man type. Really recommended to anyone who finds floor vacuuming a trial.


--------------------------
Excellent, 1 Jun 2013
By RetiredProf

Amazon Verified Purchase

This review is from : Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner (Kitchen & Home)



This is an excellent product. Really easy to assemble. Lightweight and works brilliantly, even on cat hair (I have four cats). Easily as efficient as my full-size and vastly heavier Bosch 'Animal'. I have recommended it to several friends.


--------------------------
Brilliant, 8 Dec 2012
By J Gunn

Amazon Verified Purchase

This review is from : Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner (Kitchen & Home)



A very powerful vacuum which is easy to use because of the cordlessness. Easy to empty and a long using time before having to re charge.


--------------------------
AMAZING!!!!!!!, 12 Nov 2012
By RUSTYTHESPIAN

Amazon Verified Purchase

This review is from : Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner (Kitchen & Home)



Well I must admit that we are both gobsmacked at what this can do! We have always had dogs but I dont think we understood just how much hair ended up on the floors!! Get one of these and find out! nothing has ever come near to this machine! amazing in just a few days we have enough dog hair to stuff two (2) teddy bears with! I kid you not!!! It just goes to show you get what you pay for!!! Thanks !!!!


--------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment